what is caviar
Caviar, sometimes called black caviar, is a luxury delicacy, consisting of processed, salted, non-fertilized sturgeon roe.[Roe is the fully ripe internal ovaries or egg masses of sturgeon fish ] The roe can be "fresh" (non-pasteurized) or pasteurized, the latter having much less gastronomic and economic value.
View more random threads:
- Atlantic Highway Norway
- Military mistakes accidents and crashes
- Free Gaza Rally at UCI Part 5
- Sunny Leone Hot Kissing Scene in Bathroom...
- Street Workout in Ukraine
- This Woman Spends Her Days Looking After...
- Just For Laughs Part 3 11
- First Tattoo Reaction
- President of Russia Vladimir Putin on The...
- Fungi plant growth...Amazing Time Lapse