"NORA The Piano Cat": Practice Makes Purr-fect
Sequel is also up. Don't miss it! This is not a trick that was taught to Nora. She began sitting at the piano at about one-year-old. She's four now. She plays only when the mood strikes her, which is usually several time a times a day for short periods.
View more random threads:
- Brave? Stupid? Or Just Crazy?
- Funny Prank
- Teacher slaps student, ruptures eardrums
- Reason why hidden camera shows r banded in...
- Awesome Girls
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Shot Drop
- Swiming To Death
- Umer Sharif Shakil Saddiqui- Stage Comedy...
- All You Need is Ecuador - Documentary
- How much black money is out of India?