Mobile courts to the rescue of India's judiciary
It's been estimated that India has 31.3 million cases waiting to be heard, which would take 320 years to clear. But mobile courts are now coming to the rescue
View more random threads:
- Plane runs into extreme wind shear during...
- World's tallest waterslide
- Tiger attacks man on Elephant
- Canada's Sikh cabinet ministers
- The kindergarten: snack time - Wild about...
- Darcy Oake's jaw-dropping dove illusions
- Rinspeed sQuba
- Mime through Bollywood
- International RoboCup finals end in Tehran
- Giant turtles vs vultures - BBC wildlife