Javed: Pak Leaders vs Jinnah's Principles
Javed Chaudhry - host of Kal Tak program in Pakistan - contrasts the principled existence of Quaid-e-Azam Jinnah with the unscrupulous conduct of today's ruling elite. According to him, Pakistan's chronic problems and failed-state nature is a direct consequence of successive regimes' systematic violation of principles such as merit, integrity, honesty, punctuality, legality, and industriousness practiced by the country's founder.
View more random threads:
- The Vesuvius volcano from helicopter view -...
- Tango d'Amour - Cy-Fair High School Sinfonia...
- Palestine occupation by Israel
- Galapagos Islands Diving 2015
- How To Make an Urban Tote Out of Waste Fabric
- Dr Abid Faqir - brush your teeth perfectly
- How to open a lock with a nut wrench
- Why you shouldn’t drive slowly in the left...
- Bajaj Allianz Making Girls Super Confident
- Rooftop adventure in tallinn, estonia