Remembering the Quaid Part Two
Dawn.com presents an oral history in which the first generation of Pakistani citizens recall encounters with the pathbreaking leader of their new nation.
The memories and stories of those who knew Jinnah comprise the most vital account of what the Quaid was like both as a friend and a head of state - they sift through the politics and convey a sense of the person.
These memories have been documented by the Citizens Archive of Pakistan (CAP), a non-profit educational institution and heritage centre. For more on CAP, go to
View more random threads:
- Interesting Street art by Jan Vormann
- Life of a Blind Person
- Bollywood Insider - Nokia Star Screen Awards...
- Be careful with electronic items
- A lightning storm timelapse
- Lynn Lupetti Lords of The Moon
- San Francisco BART Train Journey
- 2014 Corvette Stingray - Chevrolet
- Just For Laughs - Mysteriously Grass
- Michael Gard - Woven Wire Sculptor