Spectacular mountains of North Carolina in Autumn
North Carolina's mountains are looking spectacular as the peak of fall color approaches. This video was taken on Tuesday, October 13th on the Blue Ridge Parkway between Waynesville, Maggie Valley and Cherokee.
As you can see, this area is very close to peak color now, but the good news is that you can see color like this in North Carolina well into November, as leaf peeping season moves from the higher elevations to the mountain valleys, then into the foothills and onto the coastal plain
View more random threads:
- Top 10 Best Apps for iPhone 6
- Awesome Sugar Life Hacks you should know
- Miracle on Hudson
- Beautiful moments of Father offering Namaz...
- Main Talli Ho Gayi - Ugly Aur Pagli
- Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye | Close To My...
- Heroic dog saves his pals from river.
- Finally, affordable LEGO robot for...
- BADMASH LAUNDE - HEROES HINDI MOVIE FULL SONG
- Bollywood legends salute Rajinikanth