Monkeys hired to guard 2010 Commonwealth Games in India
Security officials at the Commonwealth Games started deploying langur monkeys at several venues in New Delhi to keep smaller simians from causing any trouble. Langurs are a common type on monkey in south Asia, and because they are large and fierce they are often used in India to keep other monkeys in check in public places.
View more random threads:
- CRAZIEST Weapons
- Bhutan - The happiest place on Earth
- 14 Celebs Who Prove There's Always Hope
- Jen Bricker - 30ft Rope Climb!
- Finding the Afghan Girl
- World's longest Base jump in Switzerland
- The largest Clock in the World
- Marissa Mayer takes over at Yahoo!
- New iPod Nano Commercial
- Funny water accidents