Pakistanis celebrate Eid al-Fitr with street fairs
Muslims have been celebrating the festival of Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the holy month of fasting known as Ramadan.
In Pakistan, in cities like Lahore, Eid means neon-lit and food-fueled street fairs long into the night.
Amna Nawaz, an International Reporting Project fellow in Lahore, reports on how Pakistanis view the holiday.
View more random threads:
- The Banyan Tree
- Impossible Coincidences That Actually...
- Where Children Must Work - Tropic Of Cancer...
- Simple Tips
- Be Hungry (Fight For It) - Motivational...
- Funny Bloopers Accident
- What does the word "RESPECT" mean to you...
- Roller Babies advert
- Narayana Murthy 7 Rules of Success
- Cool Your Home Economically