Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How have your Eid been?

How have your Eid been?

all..
    lets talk about how passed? mine was totally awful. you guys say how were yours?

Senior Member Array
    awww why was ur awful? sorry to hear that.. mine was allhumdulilallah great, except the fact that i was super sick, but much better now... every year our eid tardition is a huge function hosted at one of our houses and everyone comes... but this year we decided to change it.. we decided that everyone will eat lunch at their own house, and then all of us will go to each other houses at the same time. for chai... yesterday was at my uncle for chai, today my another uncle for chai.. tom prolly at my house..

Member Array
    wow it,s was such a nice day and guys by the way my eidde was 300 what about urs i had a lovely day i hoped u enjoyd it

Member Array
    chai chai chai...haily! don't u eat anything like biscuits too with chai?? or just chai chai chai...i've come to notice this thing that u drink chai too much, ....its ur age to drink milk not chai....lolzz
    Rabia is so lucky to get eidiii but i think my age of getting eidiiii is gone.........so saddddd
    my Eid's first day was bit enjoying in the company of frnds, eating puddings n specially gathering n greeting in the morning to everyone in the mosque....that's the real happiness i feel on Eid day,,,,hugging each other with sooooo much enthusiasm n huge smile on faces.....
    2nd day...just look at start: class of dissection of chinese cadaver...lolzz
    but yes in the evening,,,,we had a great function n had a lot of fun there......!
    n this is the 3rd day now....n i think there's no such feeling like its Eid today...it was just for 2 days here!

Member Array
    happy 3iddddd 2 u alllll friendzzzz .
    Shaan sorry 2 hear abt ur eid , why is so ?
    Haily,Rabia n Saleem , Nicccce May Happiness still fills your days just like eid's ..
    Abt me ,, A GR8 EID IS GOING ON HERE..!!
    u know Baghdad is saver now than the 3 years b4 , so we return 2 our usuall habbit on eid
    first day my family n uncles' n aunts' , all went 2 grandma home ,, THERE WAS EXXXXTRA FUNNNN ..
    2nd i hadd a party , my cousin's merriage ..
    n now the 3rd , will d 4 friendsss 2 get that special fun ~_^..

Senior Member Array
    Yes Malik ur rite.. im a lover chai lover, more than a lover, im like a chai addict lol. theres times where im at a party.. girls are grabbing juices, and im the one with a cup of tea in my hands lol. but u kno yesterday my mood totally turned off.. i did not like the chai at my uncle house.. they are like my second uncle, so i couldnt say omg i dont like this, make a diff one for me lol. so i ended up drinking water instead lol.

Member Array
    had a great Eid.....went to carnivals, had sheesha, got around 1000AED as Eiddie which is around 320$......... bt thn unfortunately got my skool reopening after 2 days....bt tats cool, i really dont like vacations.........

Member Array
    I am sorry to hear this Shaan, but what made your Eid Awful?

Mine was so Cool!..
    Last edited by mishal; 04-06-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Member Array
    @haily
    haha,,,so u r addicted to tea...well...my parents never allowed me to take tea when i was child...but at that time i like to take tea n now when i m grown up, parents don't stop me that much but i myself don't like to take....hehe
    @mishal
    hey dear! u took eidi from ur little sister toooo..haha...thats great.......

Alhamdullillah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information