Optical Tricks of the Parthenon
Ancient Greek architects were on to something when they built the Parthenon with subtle curves and no right angles. While it remains debatable, some scholars argue that these features were intended to counter the brain's tendency to see optical illusions.
View more random threads:
- City Rooftop Farming Gaining Popularity in...
- Floods Kill Hundreds in Pakistan
- chun lia mein nay tumhein...
- Funny Job Interview Prank
- TRUST - An Idea Short Film
- Mehndi Designs
- Hunza Valley, Pakistan
- Why girls do better at school than boys
- Cesar - Love Them Back - 2013 Advert
- Crabs prove its smarter to move in a group