Indian kids hit the catwalk
The glamour of Hollywood may be long gone, but nothing is stopping two children starring in 'Slumdog Millionaire' from still soaking up the limelight. Rubina Ali and Azharuddin Ismail stepped on the catwalk in New Delhi for a fashion show by local designers, perhaps the first of many public appearances and endorsements.
View more random threads:
- Animals Keep Cool at Brookfield Zoo
- Japanese technology
- Help a Poor person today!
- What did I just watch?
- India vs Sri Lanka Kumar Sangakkara...
- Mud Riding Attempt Fail
- kamya punjabi rajeev shukla horror special
- Criss Angel Puts His Hand through a Person
- German Singing Bollywood Song
- Fastest way to make a ponytail