House of the Virgin Mary
Here is the House of the Virgin Mary - this is the area where she lived before ascending to heaven.
The House of the Virgin Mary is a Christian and Muslim shrine located on Mt. Koressos in the vicinity of Ephesus, in modern-day Turkey (7 km from Selçuk).
It is believed by many that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was taken to this stone house by Saint John and lived there until her Assumption (according to Catholic doctrine), or Dormition (according to Orthodox belief)
View more random threads:
- My View on Life Preethi Srinivasan
- Talent of Ukraine dance
- Jageshwar Temple, Uttarakhand, India
- Heavy weight Bakra/Goat Competition Pakistan
- Weird Candle Beard Dance
- People Try Living Without A Phone
- Deer Fight
- Spider-Man during his childhood
- Barking - Dogs VS Humans
- Just for laughs gags Spare Parts