Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Happy Birthday Beauty Queen {29 August 2010}

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array themistery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    6,525
    Country: Oman
    Rep Power
    0

    Happy Birthday Beauty Queen {29 August 2010}

    Instead of counting candles,
    Or tallying the years,
    Contemplate your blessings now,
    As your birthday nears.


    Consider special people
    Who love you, and who care,
    And others who’ve enriched your life
    Just by being there.


    Think about the memories
    Passing years can never mar,
    Experiences great and small
    That have made you who you are.


    Another year is a happy gift,
    So cut your cake, and say,
    "Instead of counting birthdays,
    I count blessings every day!"



     



  2. #2
    Senior Member Array themistery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    6,525
    Country: Oman
    Rep Power
    0
    HERE IS REST

  3. #3
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    2,608
    Country: India
    Rep Power
    0
    Many many happy returns of the day!






  4. #4
    Senior Member Array Inocent Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,162
    Country: Pakistan
    Rep Power
    0
    It must have been a rainy day
    when you were born,
    but it wasn’t really rain,
    the sky was crying because
    it lost his most beautiful angel…
    happy birthday dear friend







  5. #5
    Member Array Beauty_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,840
    Country: Pakistan
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Happy Birthday Beauty Queen {29 August 2010}

    Quote Originally Posted by themistery
    Instead of counting candles,
    Or tallying the years,
    Contemplate your blessings now,
    As your birthday nears.


    Consider special people
    Who love you, and who care,
    And others who’ve enriched your life
    Just by being there.


    Think about the memories
    Passing years can never mar,
    Experiences great and small
    That have made you who you are.


    Another year is a happy gift,
    So cut your cake, and say,
    "Instead of counting birthdays,
    I count blessings every day!"

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS SO SWEET OF YOU DEAR...
    I HAVNT THOUGHT ANYONE WILL WISH ME HERE...
    COZ LAST YEAR ZARA WISHED ME AND I WAS PLENTY ACTIVE HERE...
    BUT THIS YEAR YOU RMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY ITS THE BEST THING FOR ME...

  6. #6
    Member Array Beauty_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,840
    Country: Pakistan
    Rep Power
    0





    Thank you once again Mistery...

  7. #7
    Member Array Beauty_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,840
    Country: Pakistan
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vinaychoudhary
    Many many happy returns of the day!






  8. #8
    Senior Member Array themistery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    6,525
    Country: Oman
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Happy Birthday Beauty Queen {29 August 2010}

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty_Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by themistery
    Instead of counting candles,
    Or tallying the years,
    Contemplate your blessings now,
    As your birthday nears.


    Consider special people
    Who love you, and who care,
    And others who’ve enriched your life
    Just by being there.


    Think about the memories
    Passing years can never mar,
    Experiences great and small
    That have made you who you are.


    Another year is a happy gift,
    So cut your cake, and say,
    "Instead of counting birthdays,
    I count blessings every day!"

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS SO SWEET OF YOU DEAR...
    I HAVNT THOUGHT ANYONE WILL WISH ME HERE...
    COZ LAST YEAR ZARA WISHED ME AND I WAS PLENTY ACTIVE HERE...
    BUT THIS YEAR YOU RMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY ITS THE BEST THING FOR ME...
    Don't think when zara not here u will not get any wishes.We are here for our friends Even if you are active or not active we will wish you.
    So hw's ur day ? hope you will enjoy lot.

    But any how give us a party after Ramadan

    Take Crae

  9. #9
    Member Array Beauty_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,840
    Country: Pakistan
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inocent Devil
    It must have been a rainy day
    when you were born,
    but it wasn’t really rain,
    the sky was crying because
    it lost his most beautiful angel…
    happy birthday dear friend









    thank you inno sweet for such a beautiful birhtday wish...
    you all made my day more special.....


  10. #10
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    0
    Happy birthday lovely queen... may God accept all ur prayers, and bless you with a beautiful life.. Hoped you've had a wonderful day....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)







Similar Threads

  1. HaPpY BiRtHdAy To SuNnY (June 28 2010)
    By themistery in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:32 PM
  2. Happy Birthday Sameerbaba......{07 August}
    By Inocent Devil in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:32 PM
  3. Happy Birthday Ainee...{16 August}
    By Inocent Devil in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:30 PM
  4. Happy Birthday Commondo DEC 2, 2010
    By sabercool in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:49 AM
  5. Happy B'Day Beauty Queen (2009) 29 August....
    By sveetzara in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Get Daily Forum Updates

Get Most Amazing E-mails Daily
Full of amazing emails daily in your inbox
»» Join Nidokidos E-mail Magazine
Join Nidokidos Official Page on Facebook


Like us on Facebook | Get Website Updates | Get our E-Magazine