Visions Of Austria, Part 3/6 [HD]
The greater part of Austria lies in the cool/temperate climate zone in which humid westerly winds predominate. With over half of the country dominated by the Alps, the alpine climate is the predominant one. In the east—in the Pannonian Plain and along the Danube valley—the climate shows continental features with less rain than the alpine areas. Although Austria is cold in the winter (-10 - 0 °C), summer temperatures can be relatively warm—reaching temperatures of around 25 – 40 °C.
View more random threads:
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- It's You - Greatest Motivation ft. Les Brown
- Painting of a Girl
- Small Car Could Save You On Gas
- filmmakers's paradise
- That's so easy!
- Can you fold paper more than 7 times with...
- Amazing dance of the peacock spider
- Pharrell Williams - Happy ( WE ARE FROM...
- Super video - One Day on Earth part 1