Visions Of Austria
Austria officially the Republic of Austria is a landlocked country of roughly 8.3 million people in Central Europe. It borders Germany and the Czech Republic to the north, Slovakia and Hungary to the east, Slovenia and Italy to the south, and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west. The territory of Austria covers 83,872 square kilometres (32,383 sq mi) and has a temperate and alpine climate. Austria's terrain is highly mountainous due to the presence of the Alps; only 32% of the country is below 500 metres (1,640 ft), and its highest point is 3,797 metres (12,457 ft). The majority of the population speaks German, which is also the country's official language. Other local official languages are Croatian, Hungarian and Slovene.
View more random threads:
- Pumping Iron Documentary - Arnold...
- Inside the White House: The Marine Sentries
- Mountaineering: New Zealand - Aoraki/Mount...
- The Hyderabad woman behind the rice bucket...
- Wow.. Unbelievable Amazing Water Trick!..
- Slow Motion Punches - hilarious
- Amazing Artist!!!
- FRAMED - Paz Vega and Thierry Henry
- How Flu Viruses Attack ???
- Mangla Resort