Shar-Pei : the wrinkled dog
Shar-Pei translates to "sand skin".
The shar-pei, or Chinese fighting dog, is covered with folds of loose skin, as if its coat were in need of ironing. It stands 18 to 20 inches (46 to 51 centimeters) and weighs up to 50 pounds (22.5 kilograms). Its solid-colored coat may be black, red, light grayish-brown, or cream.
View more random threads:
- Michelle Duggar on 18th pregnancy
- Just for laugh - funny
- Core Confidence - Motivational
- MP: Special Olympics medalist Sita Sahu...
- Coca Cola New Turkish Version Of 'Why This...
- Worlds Craziest Fools -- Drunken Fools
- Verzasca River, Switzerland 2015
- Agar Sardar na hote toh?
- Why I Am Leaving Vancouver British Columbia...
- Lenšˇis Maranhenses National Park, Brazil