When I come to the end of my journey
And I travel my last weary mile
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned
And remember only the smile
Forget unkind words I have spoken
Remember some good I have done
Forget that I ever had heartache
And remember I've had loads of fun
Forget that I've stumbled and blundered
And sometimes fell by the way
Remember I have fought some hard battles
And won, ere the close of the day
Then forget to grieve for my going
I would not have you sad for a day
But in summer just gather some flowers
And remember the place where I lay
And come in the shade of evening
When the sun paints the sky in the west
Stand for a few moments beside me
And remember only my best
View more random threads:
- Art is a harmony parallel with nature.
- Love is condition
- Happiness cannot be far behind
- The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
- We Have ---- Presentation
- God gave us talents
- Lecture on Success by Dr. Arif Siddiqui
- Your most unhappy customer are you greatest...
- AN AMAZING THOUGHT.......
- Times Should be adapted to.