Wonders of India:Hussain Sagar Lake, Lumbini Park,
Located in Hyderabad, the Lumbini Park is a landscaped park on the banks of the Hussain Sagar Lake. Part of the Buddha Poornima project, it is located a few yards from the monolithic Buddha statue on the Rock of Gibraltar in the Hussain Sagar. The main entrance of the park has a large floral clock with brightly colored flowers of different shades. The Buddha Statue is strewn from a single piece of stone and is famed to be the largest monolithic Budha statue in India. The statue measures 18 metres in height and weighs 350 tonnes. It is named after the garden that was the birth place of Siddharth, the later day Buddha. It is a popular place where families, young couples and children spend time. Well known for its spectacular musical dancing fountain and water cascading provided with colourful lights
View more random threads:
- dancing baby cute funny lucu
- Indian Rajasthan Gypsy dance
- Epic Film Heroes: Road Trip of Action Heroes...
- Funniest Movie Death Scenes 1.5
- 3.Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali...
- Kim Tucci, Quintuplet mum describes life...
- How to start your day with energy!
- Methi Thepla - Fenugreek Paratha
- Debate '08: Obama Girl vs Giuliani Girl
- Blue Journey: Gorgeous Projection Dance Set...