If your eyes have just recovered from the glaucoma-inducing anguish that is the Mansory Panamera, then look away now. Seriously. Stop looking.
Using a combination of gold, carbon fibre and river blindness, Mansory has modified a single Veyron using its ‘Linea Vincero' range of accessories.
There are modified body panels made from high-strength carbon. There is carbon fabric with inbuilt copper thread. And - if you haven't suddenly developed a cataract - you can see there is gold. Lots of it.
Like it? Well friend, good news! If you own lots of money, a penchant for diamond-encrusted hats and pointy-shoes, you too can ask Mansory to knock you up a ‘Linea Vincero' Veyron. Probably.
If, on the other hand, you share with the rest of mankind a morbid fascination with ugly, click through the gallery. You must.
View more random threads:
- 2010 TopCar Porsche Panamera Stingray
- 2010 TechArt GTStreet R Porsche 911 Turbo
- Batmobile on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- 2010 Edo Competition Aston Martin DBS
- 2009 Mansory Porsche 911 Carrera Facelift
- 2009 Ferrari California Production
- Ferrari F430 "CALAVERA" by Unique Sportcars...
- 2009 Lamborghini Insecta Concept Design...
- 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago by Prindiville
- 2010 Pagani Zonda Tricolore