A man threw both his shoes at Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari when he was addressing a public meeting in Birmingham. The shoes landed just short of him.
The Telegraph on Sunday reported that Zardari, who has been criticised for visiting Britain while there were floods in his country, was in the middle of his speech when an elderly man in the crowd hurled both shoes at him.
An unidentified man was later taken away from the Saturday evening meeting by police and security officials.
View more random threads:
- How to Keep New Year's Resolutions?
- The care for a bird
- Mig 21, Mig 27 crashes
- Brave Pakistani Soldiers Recall Stiff...
- How a woman think about logic
- North Korean team slammed over World Cup...
- LATEST NEWS!!!!!! i think;) Part 03
- Police and protesters clash in Mauritanian...
- Protests call for Palestinian unity
- Kolkata Tragedy