Hai......

So, Here me and my thoughts again....Just to annoy u a little and to make u smile a little......

After coming here I knew I need an introdction....untill now I ddnt realise for a person as me needs an introdction....Though really feeling so nice to introduce me.....myself....!!!

So..how will I introduce myself...I think there is no proper word that will suit for me well.....Just know....

Am a Keralite....frm a small village full of greenish feilds....flowing rivers..brown hills....innocent peoples...( NOw no one remains...bcoz am not there now!). I have so many wonderful memries of my village. Me and my friends spent days there remained as evergreen....

Am a little mad...strage thoughts makes me so...somtimes feels as an ass..and somtyms seems as a monkey....Ur question might be why na...?I tell you....In case of intellctual power..am as an ass...and in case of by behaviour....No doubt it suits well with a monkey....annoying, distrubing...and making u laghing without an aware of it.....!!! Ya! I forgot to tell you am so crazy abt muzic.....hmmm...I can sing well too....But Ya..as an ass....so all says no thanks whenever I asks to sing...Look! How it sad na....

So, let me try to stop now...Ya..my rosy is well. She is so sad today bcoz I ddnt mention abt her na....she always need attention....she like cuddling...Wat to say She is so lucky!

so....bye frm me and my thoughts.....do say somthing....I dont like silence...be talkitive....and make some sounds....like driving a car...or humming a song....ar just say....My dil goes...HMMM.....Hmmmm...hmmmm.....right Na..?

wave hand rosy....No...she is angry..so now let me make her smiling...