Russian capital turns into Winter Wonderland
The winters showing no signs of letting up in the Russian capital, where relentless snowfall has broken a record that's stood for almost 50 years. And as the white stuff continues to come down, Moscow's working to prevent the winter fairytale from turning into a nightmare.
View more random threads:
- Welcome to Botswana
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg's townhall in...
- Shannon Elizabeth
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness first...
- Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Aging -...
- Fashion Institute's Dog Fashion Show
- Ramkot Fort & Mangla Dam
- Loose talk behari lawyer-1
- The Peer Project
- Darryl Cross - Time Management