How-to make Thai Cucumber Salad
How-to make Thai Cucumber Salad.
1/2 cup of brown rice vinegar
2 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of curry powder
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp of salt
2 stalks of lemongrass
2 lbs of cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, minced
3/4 cup of peanuts, chopped
1. In a blender, combine brown rice vinegar, sugar, curry powder, garlic, and salt.
2. Peel the stalk of the lemon grass and then cut the yellow section into thin slices and add to the blender.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers, jalapeno, scallions, and cilantro.
4. Mix in the dressing and let the salad marinate for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with peanuts before serving
View more random threads:
- Tribute to Pakistan Army
- Atif aslam insulted
- Knowing Women's Risk of Heart Disease
- Perfect shots - Common kingfisher, Bird...
- WOW, What a Kick!
- Crawling - Linkin' Park
- Inspiring Story of Blind Surfer, Derek Rabelo
- Shangrila Lake
- Roads Less Travelled Cambodia | NatGeo
- Great Indian Laughter Challenge 4 - Sugandha...