When the North Korea lost to Portugal 7:0, some speculated that the North Korean team might get punished for the loss.http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...28-229236.html
The North Korean soccer team that lost all three games at the World Cup finals in South Africa came under official chastisement back home, according to a U.S. radio station.
North Korean authorities held a meeting in Pyongyang to discuss who was to blame for the team's latest defeat, Radio Free Asia reported, citing a "well-informed Chinese businessman."
"Japanese nationals Jeong Dae-se and Ahn Yong-hak, however, were not put under the 'ideological criticism,'" he was quoted as saying by RFA.
The punishment is actually taking place now.
You can always win or lose a soccer match.
However, the North Korean regime is going to put the team on a trial for promoting "impure ideologies"
When the team made it to the World Cup, The North Korean government used the accomplishment as an instrument of propaganda to praise its young general "Kim Jong-Un".
The North Korean soccer team did extremely well at the World Cup, especially when considering its inadequate circumstances.
But now that the tam has lost, the team has been made a scapegoat for the government's propaganda.
It is hard to believe that such an absurd country still exists.
The North Korea really is an abnormal nation!!
View more random threads:
- Inaugration Ball + Celebrities Performing
- Junaid Akram grilling government on ban of...
- Sucides due to inflation in Pakistan
- Sri Lanka End of War Celebrations
- 2 Terrorists arrested from University of...
- Bill Gates interview: I have no use for...
- Their Children are just as precious as Ours
- Genocide of Tamils in Sri Lanka
- School doors glued shut
- The Story of Raymond Davis