Elephant Painting and Show, Thailand
Dick Hoefsloot and Marianne Jansen from The Netherlands witnessed this marvelous elephant show at Mae Taeng elephant Park in the North of Thailand near the city of Chiang Mai. It is amazing to see the quality of the elephant's work and the concentration with which they create their artistic produce, almost without encouragement by the mahoots. As far as we can judge these animals are well treated, although the men do use elephant hooks which fortunately are forbidden in other parts of the world.
View more random threads:
- sound made with a paper
- The most spectacular event in the world's...
- Just for laughs gags A Lovers Quarrel
- Rush Hour Full Movie Part 6 HD
- Woman stealing gold
- Do watch n share as much as u can. Soldier...
- Best Girl Workout Motivation 2014
- Freaks of Nature: Giant Bizarre Fish
- Brazil Launches First Fuel Cell Bus in Latin...
- Car Crash Collection part2