Tuna under threat off Papua New Guinea
The tuna industry generates $4bn a year worldwide, but as a result the tuna is under threat from overfishing.
Now leaders from eight Pacific island nations are planning to form a regional tuna cartel to increase their share of profits from the fish.
Al Jazeera's Laura Kyle went to Papua New Guinea, and found short term business gains are proving more attractive than long term sustainability.
View more random threads:
- Clothing Of The Future - Clothing in The...
- Newcastle Road trip part 2 Feb 2008.
- How to Paint Wall Murals
- Man's Finger Is A Hard Drive
- Crazy Truck Smashes Parked Cars - Amazing...
- Vodafone Fashion Tips commercial - 2 zoozoos...
- Hamid Mir, Massacre & Atrocities in Qasba...
- Women In Art
- How to Make Life Better