Antigua Guatemala won an award as the Top City in The World
Antigua Guatemala was chosen by specialist travel magazine Wanderlust Travel Awards and won the 2009
1 Antigua, Guatemala 97.78%
2 Kyoto, Japan 95.56%
3 Boston, USA 95%
4 Kraków, Poland 94.67%
5 Havana, Cuba 94.29%
6 Damascus, Syria 93.33%
7 Luang Prabang, Laos 93%
8 Cuzco, Peru 92.73%
9 Sydney, Australia 92.06%
10 Tallinn, Estonia 91.43%
A town of bougainvillea-lined streets and top-class language schools huddled by three volcanoes, Antigua HAD Some Passionate advocates. I rated it so highly for a number of Reasons, Annabelle Taylor said reader. It has an abundance of beautiful old colonial churches, a wonderful vibrant market, incredibly kind people and Fernandos Serve the best coffee!
Also Its addictive: I first visited Antigua When I was traveling around Central America in 2005 and Fell in love with the town so much so That, for the Past three summers, I Have Worked as a volunteer teacher there! Sharon Hodgkins Told us.
View more random threads:
- Think Small. Think About your Future
- Merging Two Animals in Photoshop
- Yellowstone - Episode 3 Autumn - BBC...
- Eibsee Grainau Zugspitze Wettersteingebirge...
- ANLLELA SAGRA - Beach workout
- The Truth Behind Pixar
- World's First Self- Cleaning Car Prototype
- Funny statue scares
- Cracking An Egg 20 Meters Under The Ocean
- A New Era in Photography