Bubble Breaker 1.2a (Game)
Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Bubble Breaker is easy to learn, yet difficult to master. The objective is to align similar bubbles to form large blocks of bubbles before bursting them. The more bubbles you have in the block before they are burst, the greater number of points you will receive. To burst a bubble, the bubble must be connected to other similar bubbles on the playing board. If you tap a bubble that is connected, those connected bubbles will be highlighted and a new bubble will pop up, displaying that block's potential bubble points. Tap your selection again to burst the bubbles.
View more random threads:
- Ninja Turtles 1.0 (Game)
- Sonic Adventure DX director's cut demo (Game)
- Kung Fu Panda demo (Game)
- 8BallClub Billiards Online 3.33 (Game)
- Solitaire Games of Skill Sampler 1.1 (Game)
- Race On demo 1.0 (Game)
- Control the Skiing Snowman to Assemble...
- Need for Speed: ProStreet Porsche demo (Game)
- Neverending Nightmares
- Mystery Stories: Island of Hope 1 (Game)