Sea Otter Poop May Help Save Species
The fur trade wiped out the sea otter populations worldwide. Now scientists have figured out an innovative way to get insights into sea otter reproduction- using their poop as pregnancy test. Kasey-Dee Gardner explains.
View more random threads:
- Glow In The Dark Edition | Dude Perfect
- Hosh mein aao logo!
- Super Typhoon Jelawat Stock Footage Screener...
- The Animator
- Moulana mohammed hameed-uddin aquill hussami...
- Biggest Bike in the World
- Doha - Qatar
- World's Most Beautiful Backyard Ponds
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 11
- 25 Accidental Inventions That Changed The...