In 2020 We Can Wear Sony Computers On Our Wrist
Our present need for internet connectivity is so profound that secondary devices like the Nextep Computer are bound to happen. Developed to be worn as a bracelet, this computer concept is constructed out of a flexible OLED touchscreen. Earmarked for the year 2020, features like a holographic projector (for screen), pull-out extra keyboard panels and social networking compatibility, make the concept plausible. Ten years from now is not too far away, so how many of you think we’d be buying such gadgets?
View more random threads:
- Nikon D60
- Ainol V3000 PMP with a great resolution...
- Buy trendy and stylish wear fast and secure!
- Batman Themed Laptop: Gear Up For Gotham...
- Suunto X10 GPS Watch
- Nikon Coolpix P500 Bridge
- The Nokia 6210 Navigator
- SOCOM Bluetooth Headset
- HighPoint RocketRAID: 2644x4 SAS RAID...
- S-Series Wooden Cellphone