Rare Sumatran Tigers Caught on Camera in western Indonesia
A family of endangered Sumatran tigers walk past and inspect a camera trap set in the Bukit Tigapuluh National Park in Sumatra. (Sumatra is an island in western Indonesia, )The female and her two cubs give hope to WWF efforts to save the big cats. Produced by Jorge Ribas.
View more random threads:
- Longboarding Adventure
- TAPE of SALMAN KHAN saying he felt like a...
- Greatest Speech Ever Made
- Preity Zinta New D'damas ad
- Nail Care : How to Stop Nail Biting Forever...
- "Hobbit" - Inspired Shire Home
- The Galapagos Islands
- Naughty on FTV Pakistan - 003
- Dia Mirza wedding video - exclusive - rare
- Khalil Gibran