RESPECT THAT SHOULD BE ACCORDED WHEN RECITING THE DUROOD SHAREEF
Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim) said: "Without doubt, there is an Angel of Almighty Allah whom Allah has given power to listen to the voices of all the people. Whenever any person reads the Durood Shareef, this Angel delivers the Durood Shareef to me. I then plead to Almighty Allah for the person to receive ten blessings for reading a single Durood Shareef". (Jami' us Sagheer)
How should one recite the Durood Shareef? What should be the persons condition and the conditions of his environment? The following points should be taken into account when reciting Durood Shareef:-
1. It should be read with utmost humility and respect.
2. The clothes of the reciter should be clean and free from all impurity.
3. The place where the Durood Shareef is to be read should be clean.
4. It is more superior to be in a state of Wudhu while reciting the Durood Shareef.
5. It is better to sit in the Tashahudd position as you would sit when in Salaah and recite the Durood Shareef with concentration and the respect due to it.
6. It is preferable to face Madinatul Munawwarah.
7. If possible, one should have sweet fragrance around the place.
8. The reciter should try and understand the meaning of the Durood Shareef.
9. One should possess a clean and untainted intention. One should read with the sole intention of pleasing Almighty Allah and Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim).
10. The person should not be involved in worldly talks.
11. A person should try his level best to follow the example or Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim).
12. When reading Durood Shareef, you should try and imagine that you are sitting in the august presence of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim). Utmost respect and reverence should be displayed.
13. Whenever one hears or recites the Durood Shareef, it should be read and written in full. It is also preferable to kiss one's thumb and rub them over one's eyes when hearing the name of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim).
14. When the reading of the Durood Shareef is completed one should praise Allah Ta'ala that he has given you the opportunity of reading such a great Zikr as the Durood Shareef.
15. Whenever one takes the name of the Holy Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim), one should use titles of respect and reverence.
16. As an advantage one should count on one's fingers as Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim) often encouraged this practice because on the Day of Qiyamah those same fingers will bear witness at the time when they are questioned.
17. Recite Durood Shareef wherever you are (not in the bathroom or toilet) and during any occasion.
View more random threads:
- Place of woman in Islam !!!!!
- urdu - Tooba
- Tariq Bin Ziyad
- urdu - Tum Musalmaan ho? yeh...
- If you really love Allah, then follow me,...
- Forgive And Forget And Move On !!!
- Khaana Kaaba - for muslims
- If Everone Knew The Status Of A Muslim Woman...
- urdu - Gharon mein Namaz parhnay waloon kay...
- urdu - Beh'tareen Garooh