Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 4
Fashion designers attempt to design clothes which are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. They must consider who is likely to wear a garment and the situations in which it will be worn. They have a wide range and combinations of materials to work with and a wide range of colours, patterns and styles to choose from. Though most clothing worn for everyday wear fall within a narrow range of conventional styles, unusual garments are usually sought for special occasions, such as evening wear or party dresses.
Some clothes are made specifically for an individual, as in the case of haute couture, or off-the-rack. Today, most clothing is designed for the mass market, especially casual and every-day wear.
View more random threads:
- Boost your energy with Virgin coconut oil
- Oct 12 Marie Claire Feat. Sona Mohapatra . I...
- Fashion Trends 02 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Essenza Summer's Allure Fashion
- South Asian Bride Magazine Atlanta Launch
- Just 4 Men
- Pakistan Fashion Models (03)
- Celebrities Wearing Isharya - Part 01
- 2009 PROM DRESSES
- Kareena Kapoor Pakistan Photo Shoot