Soothing Goldfish pond in the spring
Here is my pond in the beginning of spring 2009. The hardy plants are just starting to grow. The fish are swimming around more now and are ready for their spring food. I feed them Cheerios in the spring and fall because they are low in protein and the fish can digest them better since the water is only around 55 degrees. When the water temperature rises, I will feed them summer food that is high in protein. I am happy to say that there were no fish losses this winter! Our puppy Lacey makes an appearance also =D
View more random threads:
- Awesome Dance Performance!
- Ken Block jumps his rally car 171 feet
- Meditate to reduce stress - courtesy Ten News
- Wow such wonderful dog!
- How to Win at Heads or Tails Every Time
- Refused to be OutWorked ft. Eric Thomas
- Amazing Facts
- One of this Day
- Anna's Message To Country Just Before Arrest
- How to prepare for Interview?