2 cups Rice (soak in water for 1/2 hr)
Mixed Vegetable - cauliflower, carrot,Green Peas, paneer,capsicum.
Cut all the vegetables & paneer into small thin pieces.
1 medium sized Finely Sliced Onion
2 Finely Sliced Green Chillies
1 medium Tomato
2 finely sliced spring onion
1 tsp Ajinomoto
Salt to taste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tsp Cinnamon,
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
3 tsp refined oil
* Wash the rice well before cooking. Soak in water for 1/2 hr.
* Take 3 tbp oil in a pressure cooker put cinnamon and cloves.
* Then add onions & spring onion and saute them for a minute.
* Put all the vegetables and fry it for 2 min.
* Add black pepper powder, salt and red chilli powder and stir.
* Add fine chopped tomatoes and fry it for 1 min.
* Put paneer and mix well.
* Put soaked rice and fry it for 1min.
* Put 3 cups of water (as u have soak the rice for 1/2 hr so 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice)
* Put 2 Whistle in cooker and keep aside till the pressure goes automatically.
NOTE: 1 cup rice = 2 cups of water (if u soak rice then 1 Whistle in cooker)
2 cup rice = 4 cups of water(if u soak rice then 3 cups of water & 2 Whistle in cooker)