* Panasakatha ( Raw Jackfruit ) - 1 medium size
* Aalu ( Potato ) - 2 to 3 medium size(200gm)
* Piaja ( Onion ) – 2 medium size(200gm)
* Rasuna ( Galrlic ) - 15 cloves
* Ada ( Ginger ) - 1 inch
* Bilati Baigana ( Tomato ) - 2 (100gm)
* Refine Tela ( Refine Oil ) – 75gm
* Haladi Gunda ( Turmeric Powder ) - 1 tbsp
* Lanka Gunda ( Chilli Powder ) - 1 tbsp
* Jeera ( Cumin ) - 2 tbsp
* Phutana ( Cumin, Mustard seed, Methi ) - 1tbsp
* Dalchini ,Gujurati Gunda ( Cinnamon and Cardamom Powder ) - 1tbsp
* Salt to taste
Preparation : Step wise
* To start with, peel of the outer layer of the raw jackfruit ( Panasakatha ) and cut into small pieces .
* Cut the potato ( Aalu ) into small cubes.
* Par boil the pieces of potato (Aalu) and jackfruit ( Panasakatha).
* Finely chop the onion ( piaja ), ginger ( ada ) and peel of the garlic ( rasuna ) cloves.
* Make a fine paste of the finely chopped onion (piaja), ginger (ada) ,garlic ( rasuna ) and jeera ( cumin ).
* Finely chop the tomatoes.
* Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the boiled pieces of potato ( aalu ) and jackfruit ( panasakatha ) and keep it aside.
* Again heat oil ( refine oil ) and add phutana. After it starts spluttering add the above paste ,turmeric powder ( haladi gunda ) and chili powder ( lanka gunda ) and fry it
* Then add the finely chopped tomatoes ( bilati baigana ) to it and fry.
* Then add the boiled potatoes ( Aalu ) and jackfruit(Panasakatha) to the above paste and add salt to taste and frequently stir till they blend well with the paste .
* Add water ( 2 -3 cups ) to it and stir well and cover the lid.
* Cook on a lower flame for 5 minutes.
* After it is done, switch off the gas and add the cinnamon and cardamom powder to it. Serve hot.