The following is a step by step guide about putting DVD movies on your iPod for both Windows and Mac users.
For Windows users:
Firstly, download, install and run this DVD to iPod Converter(aidownloading.com/4video-dvd-ipod-converter.html), then you will see the following screen.
Step 1: load DVD
Click the "Load DVD" to add you want to rip DVD.
You can rip the following DVD files:
Step 2: Output Settings
(1) Profile - Choose the output format from the "Profile" pull-down menu, find what your player supporting format or the devices.
The supporting output formats can be seen in the picture:
(2) Settings - In order to optimize the output video or audio, you can specifying the video/audio settings. Click "Settings" to open the settings window.
(3) Audio Track, Subtitle - You can set the output settings for the selected file:
Audio Track: Select audio track for your selected file (either a title or a chapter).
Subtitle: Select subtitle for your selected file (either a title or a chapter).
(4) Merge - You also can put you file into one, just click "Merge into one file", that's ok.
(5) Destination - Click the "Browse", you can put the converted file into what you want disk, and in the "Open Folder", you can find the file.
Step 3: Start conversion
Click the "Start" to rip your DVD.
For Mac users:
Please download the DVD to iPod Converter for Mac.
Step 1: Add DVD Movie
Click the "Load DVD" button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Or, click the "Load IFO" button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, open the VIDEO_TS folder, select all IFO files and click "OK".
Step 2: Output Settings
This software supports iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano, iPod shuffle. Plus, it also supports conversion for iPhone, Apple TV and PSP, so you can select a proper output format according to the name of your device conveniently in default output format list.
Step 3: Start Conversion
After setting the output settings, you can just click the "Convert" button to start converting your Movie.
Now connect your iPod or iPhone to Mac and start iTunes. Find the converted movie and sync it to your iPod or iPhone. That's it. Now you can enjoy your movies on your iPod breezily!
View more random threads:
- Classic British sports car restoration shop
- Spanish Girl Made World Record of Bubble...
- The Best European Outdoor Film Tour
- He choose to do hard work and said no...
- Nike: Find Your Greatness - Jogger
- What Soft Drinks Do to Your Body
- Mud Houses Batammariba | Tribes - Planet Doc...
- 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd
- Dream of Italy: Full Tuscany Episode
- Puffins on NationalGeographic