Jewel Workers in India Die Young of Silicosis
The young Indian workers who grind the gemstones that go into our jewelry work one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. The grinding process creates clouds of silica dust, which the workers breathe in, condemning them to early painful deaths of silicosis
View more random threads:
- It's tearin up my heart- Nsync
- Lowari Pass - National Geographic
- Green Mansions Trailer (Audrey Hepburn,...
- Mother saved baby's life
- Britain's got More Talent
- Vodafone Phone Backup - ZooZoos at the copy...
- Aishwarya Rai - Vogue India - Photoshoot
- Moms are a gift
- iPhone Replica Packing!
- Tummy Massage for Stomach Pain, Digestion &...