Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All Muslims Should Leave FaceBook....

Senior Member Array

All Muslims Should Leave FaceBook....

Wake Up Muslims... Wake Up.....

Kazmi condemns blasphemous caricature
    Updated : Wednesday May 19 , 2010 8:16:17 PM

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Hamid Saeed Kazmi Wednesday strongly condemned the blasphemous caricature competition on the Facebook.

In a statement, he said that blockage of such websites would only bring temporary solution as anti Islam elements have been hurting the sentiments of the Muslims in the past too.

He said effective plan of action should be devised against the perpetrators. Kazmi urged the Islamic countries to join hands for devising an effective policy so that nobody could dare publish such caricatures in the future.

He asked Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani to take immediate action and convene a conference and invite Religious and Foreign Ministers of all the muslim countries for making a permanent policy against these anti-Islamic moves.

Hamid Kazmi urged oil producing countries to stop the delivery of oil to those countries who have been facilitating the anti-Islamic elements in fulfilling their nefarious designs against Islam.

He appealed to the people to remain calm and boycott the facebook of all the anti-muslim countries.

Senior Member Array
    yes very rite..............thatz is goood job

Senior Member Array
    i dont get it.. but facebook is not responsible.. it would make sense if facebook had a link with it, but it doesnt.. facebook is like a private owned website.. that wont do anything for our voices to be heard...

as i studied , facebook management is very sensetive about the material , but i was shocked that so many people reported a page , that is based on religious hate , and they took no action.

as i have studied their pattern ,........if you want to put an advertisement on facebook , and you start the advertisement by the line "for all fat people" , they will not accept this ad , because it is insulting for fat people , but in this case of anti Islamic material , ....... i could not understand their behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Haily
    i dont get it.. but facebook is not responsible.. it would make sense if facebook had a link with it, but it doesnt.. facebook is like a private owned website.. that wont do anything for our voices to be heard...
    Haily, dont you remember? such an incident had already occured on 2005. Facebook is aware oh it that it will hurt muslims but still they are stopping.
    If facebook really care about our feelings then y it didnt stopped that competition?

Re: All Muslims Should Leave FaceBook....

Hnnn

Senior Member Array
    yeah hailz admin is rite..............fb took no actions on it.............10,000 ppl have reported the page as a spam but they took no action on it..............they wanted to get profits as they knw that the hootest issue could be the muslims and non muslims............as ppl would do max clicks in convincing one other they wold get max of profit..................

@not alive wat do u mean??

Quote Originally Posted by sohaib
    yeah hailz admin is rite..............fb took no actions on it.............10,000 ppl have reported the page as a spam but they took no action on it..............they wanted to get profits as they knw that the hootest issue could be the muslims and non muslims............as ppl would do max clicks in convincing one other they wold get max of profit..................

@not alive wat do u mean??

here i wanted to mention that 53000 users had reported against it and only 44000 users are with it. still the page is there. one more thing It is in the rules of facebook that no one can insult any religiouse personality.

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Haily

it is a private owned website but why dont they ban this kinda stuff??? i have seen they banned a page of a famous Islamic scholar for no reason... bur what abt this anti-Islam stuff???? they should have removed it... even though Muslims are protesting they never took notice of it... they really dont care about our feelings.... thats y i said these are clear symbols of their enmity.... but we never will understand... its too much.... nobody asked European countries about the previous cartoons.... and when Muslims protest, they label them as "extremist".... thats how they deal us....

Senior Member Array
    omg i get it.. to be honest, i wasnt even fully aware of the new incident.. i did read in the news, that how in they drew a pic of Prophet peace be upon him in this cartoon (for adults), but i just found out that facebook didnt ban the page... well instead of not login0in to facebook, there is another way to tell them. for example, make a new petition against them..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information