Oil Rig: Disaster of Convenience?
April 30, 2010 — Less than two years after mocking Sen. John McCain and then President Bush about their ineffective oil drilling answer to lower fuel costs, and three weeks after changing his mind and agreeing to allow off shore drilling, one of the world's most high-tech oil rigs had an explosion where countless safety valves failed to operate properly. Was this an epic coincidence of bad fortune, or a political windfall for President Obama? Coincidence? Maybe, Maybe not!
View more random threads:
- Cracking An Egg 20 Meters Under The Ocean
- How to put DVD and video on the SanDisk Sansa
- How To Stop Procrastinating
- hidden camera classic? prank
- Guess He Doesn't Have Any Job Stress
- Healthy Living with Jaggery
- what you will do, if you are him???
- Baseball Commercial
- Amazing Camel
- post box prank went wrong..ooops