Must Read...If U Want 2 Impress Your Girl Friend
When a girl says she's sad, but she isn't
crying, it means she's crying in her heart.
* When she ignores you after you've done
something wrong, it's best to give her some
time to cool down before touching her heart
with an apology.
A girl can't find anything to hate about the
guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for
her to 'get over him' after the relationship's
* If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on
her mind every minute of the day, even though
she flirts with other guys.
* When the guy she likes smiles and stares
deep into her eyes, she will melt.
* A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually
not sure how to react to them.
* When a particular guy flirts with a girl very
often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes
her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go
easy on the smiles and stare ok?
* If you don't like a girl who likes you, break
it to her gently.
* If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject
her, leave her alone for a while. If you still
treat her as a friend, talk to her.
* Girls enjoy talking about what they feel.
Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of
expressing themselves (which explains why
most girls like writing journals).
* Never tell a girl that she is useless in
* Being too serious can turn a girl off.
* A smile means a lot to a girl.
* If you like a girl, try making friends with her
first. Let her get to know you.
* If a girl says she can't go out with you
because she has to study, leave.
* But if she still calls you or expect a call from
* Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her.
* Hearing the words "I love you" is a great
reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
* After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll
wonder why she never noticed him before.
* If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl,
read romance stories.
* When class pictures come out, a girl would
first check who is standing next to her crush
before actually looking at herself.
* A girl's ex-crush will always be in her
memory, but the guy she loves now stays in
* Girls love having fun!
* A simple 'Hi' can brighten a girl's day.
* A girl's best friends usually know best what
she is feeling and going through.
* Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to
them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend.
* Love means devotion, caring and
happiness to a girl, in that order.
* Some girls care about looks, some care
about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will
love and care for them.
* Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.