Healthy skin is a part of the happy life one is leading. Everybody loves to have glowing, pinkish and healthier looking skin. It is not true that you have to spend a lot of money on skin care products. You are natural and what suits you the best for your skin is natural remedies plus a few skin care products. I have mentioned some of the skin care tips I follow in order to maintain my skin. I used to spend a lot of money on skin care products, but now these simple steps are more than enough to achieve a healthy looking skin.
1. Wash your face with a good cleanser in every morning and night.
2. Scrub your skin with a natural scrub at least once a week.
3. Apply honey on skin two times a week in the morning or night. Massage for five minutes in circular motions and rinse off with warm water.
4. If you have acne on your back, the most probable reason for that is not cleansing the leftovers of shampoo on skin after bathing. Thus, always wash your back with soap after having a bath.
5. If you have blemishes, dark spots on skin, apply some olive oil and massage before going to bed. This remedy is not recommended for facial skin since olive oil speeds up hair growth on skin.
6. If you are suffering from facial acne choose a good cleanser specially created for acne prone skin.
7. Make it a habit to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Water performs wonders on your skin.
8. Have a separate towel for yourself to wipe face and body..
9. If you have dry skin, apply Vaseline on skin and massage for a few minutes before going to bed. You will see an amazing difference in the morning when you wake up.
10. Once a week apply tomato juice mixed with a few drops of lime juice on your face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off. This remedy is recommended for those who have oily skin with blemishes.
11. A natural scrub for skin: get one cup of white sugar and mix it with a half cup of lime juice. Then you can use it to scrub your body as well as your face.
12. Learn to do a few selected yoga exercises.
13. Drink natural fruit juices made of papaya, pineapple, lemon or oranges. These fruits contain vitamins necessary for a healthy skin.
14. Eat a healthy, balanced meal and avoid fast food.
View more random threads:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Session at...
- Let lemon transform your looks
- Healthy heart targets
- Preparing Skin for Applying Makeup for an...
- Flexible eating is the right choice
- How to: Green Tea Facial Scrub Tutorial...
- How to Keep Your Face Looking Great
- Tips On How To Reduce Stress At Work
- ~~~ beaUty tips ~~~
- Anti-Wrinkle Facial : Anti-Wrinkle Facial:...