AeroSnap 0.61 beta
Windows Vista, Windows XP
Net Framework 2.0
AeroSnap is a program what is based on the new Windows 7 window management feature 'Aero Snap'. Every open window is identified by AeroSnap. The snapping function will only release, if you drag a window on its titlebar. Many windows are dragable from the side borders, but this is not recognized by AeroSnap. So if you want to snap a window, drag it from the titlebar. You can snap your windows on the left or right side, or maximize it with snapping on the top. Every side has a 10px wide snapping zone. Trying to snap a window on the bottom will have no effect. The Sidebar in Windows Vista is identified as the right border the screen, if always on top. You can also snap more than one window at the same side. Simply drag the window height to show all windows. Simple drag a window to a side of your desktop to snap it or drag it to the top to maximize.
View more random threads:
- PageBreeze Free HTML Editor 4.0b
- Nimi Visuals 10.5
- Canon New IXUS and PowerShot Models - Canon...
- Identify callers with this FREE Caller ID...
- Download Paint software for kids
- Dcat Screen Saver 1.61 build 821
- Create an unique name for your company or...
- Pepsi Volume Controller 4
- Desktoptopia 126.96.36.199
- LogonStudio Vista 1