Perth Hail Storm - 22nd March 2010
Hail the size of golf balls, gale force winds and a hell of a lot of water. There was even a land slide at Jacobs Ladder. It was a balmy 30 degrees just before I was wading in knee deep iced water. Many windows and windscreens shattered and trees fallen on cars. 150,000 houses left without power and many road accidents. This is the most extreme weather I have ever witnessed in Perth.
View more random threads:
- Pakistan Flood Victims Evacuated
- Disability isn't an excuse
- iss Universe In Memory of Eva Ekvall...
- A very powerful magnet
- Worlds Biggest Brands
- Wow ! A must watch video guys
- The Most Insane Polyphonic Collage You Will...
- Designer Builds Home Out Of Shipping...
- Painting Exhibit a Hit in Bangalore, India
- NDTV speaks to Miss India finalists