Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
As Salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuh!
Mu`adh (Radi'Allahu anhu) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (Sall'Allahu alaihi wasallam)
took hold of my hand and said,
"O Mu`adh! By Allah I love you,
so I advise you to never forget
to recite after every prayer:
"Allahumma a`inni ala dhikrika,
wa shukrika, wa husni `ibadatika "
(O Allah, help me remember You, to be grateful to You,
and to worship You in an excellent manner).''
View more random threads:
- The believer speaks little and does a...
- The Idea Of Hijab( Another point Of View )
- urdu - Dua bhi ibadat hay
- urdu - 2 tarah kay harees
- Bhushan Kumar Upadhyay speaks on ISLAM
- Pray for your Mother; for she is the beating...
- urdu - Aap kay waalidain zinda hain ya....?
- Forgive And Forget And Move On !!!
- Eid Milaad e nabi and Muslims. Just think...
- Qayamat ka Din & Nabi (SAW) - Hong Kong...