Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoaib Malik, Sania Mirza to get hitched

Member Array

Shoaib Malik, Sania Mirza to get hitched

LAHORE: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza are going to tie the knot in April.

As per reports, the two sports stars have been in an affair for the last six months which had led to Sania’s earlier engagement to break.

Sources said that the mother of Shoaib Malik went to Indian city of Hyderabad Deccan where she met with the family of Sania Mirza and finalized Shoaib and Sania’s marriage.

This may be recalled that earlier engagements of both Malik and Mirza had come to an end.

Malik was engaged with Ayesha Siddiqui also from Hyderabad Deccan on June 3, 2002 while Sania on the other side was engaged with Sohrab Khan which she ended recently.

The wedding ceremony of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza will take place in April while the valima reception will be hosted by Malik on April 16 or 17 in Lahore.

Member Array
    For your (and everyone) information shoib is not engaged but married to Ayesha. Unka Nikah hua hai ( lekin ruksati nahi... ).

I have been very particularly debating on this topic since long... (if not here .. other forums/comm).

Whoever has seen NEWS yesterday might have got the real information on this subject (though its not suprising for me to see)..

There were three incidents shown on television yesterday (one being a GEO TV footage)

1. Hes giving interview to GEO TV (2004) and declaring hes married ( mera nikah hua hai) and the girl is from Jeddah and basically from India Hyderabad. And he said the name too..."Ayesha" .

2. His statement after he got the "Man of the match award" for scoring 89 runs against India A ( practise match,2005 ). He said that hes happy that he scored and the place belongs to his wife... hes been congratulated by the interviewer and he was thankful to him...

3. This was the was the most important footage : Shoib was seen along with all the pakistani team members in Ayesha's house in hyderabad.

THERE IS NO SECOND THOUGHT THAT HE IS NOT MARRIED TO AYESHA... OUR MINDS GENERALLY DONT TEND TO BELIEVE ANYTHING SAID AGAINST A PERSON WHO WE BELEIVE IS A "HERO" ALL THESE YEARS.

I ( and others like me ) dont care if he marries to Sania mirza, shayali bhagat or anyone !!!! I am a muslim and I know the number marraiges a muslim man can perform ( ofcourse.. following the sharia rules ).

But a muslim woman cannot have more than one husband at a time !!!! ( if any non-muslim brother or sister is reading this message, I would like to say that in order to understand the above statement you have to have good knowledge about islamic laws.... so please dont come to any conclusion. its not debatable as of now ).

The real problem is.. Shoib is not accepting that hes married to Ayesha... But the reality is Vice-versa... In order for her to marry again Shoib must give/agree to declare the marraige nil (divorce).

People who keep a stable mind know how big is the issue for this girl.... Her father is not intrested in this fraud person anymore..all he wants is he give divorce... (personally speaking I want this person to be brought to the book and made an example as to what happens when a man plays with the feeling of a girl).

Also, I have seen in other thread girls shouting "hoo..haa" after knowing that their dreamboy is getting married. I would like to ask to these girls to keep their hands on their heart and say... are they really looking for these type of boys to spend their married lives with ??????

Pity.....

By the way I am not here to argue on the subject...but ofcourse anyone intrested in discussing... i am open to it.

Member Array
    AND NOW IN THIS TIME WHAT U SAY MR ....MODI WHATEVER... BECOZ 15TH APRIL IS THE DATE OF MARRIAGE THEM SO PLS ... SEE AND ENJOY THE TIME

Member Array
    thanks for sharing the news, thought etc

Senior Member Array
    jis ladki se is ne ub shadi ki hai she said.main pakistan ki bahu nhe hon main sirf shoaib ki wife hon...........paki log us ko itni respest de rhy hain pyar de rhy hain.but seriously she is not worthy of love..........

mr.dalinder......ayesha ka tu ye business hai......innocent boys ko kabu krna aur un se pesy kamana...........n thats it.......

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by meera84
    jis ladki se is ne ub shadi ki hai she said.main pakistan ki bahu nhe hon main sirf shoaib ki wife hon...........paki log us ko itni respest de rhy hain pyar de rhy hain.but seriously she is not worthy of love..........

mr.dalinder......ayesha ka tu ye business hai......innocent boys ko kabu krna aur un se pesy kamana...........n thats it.......

ager Sania ney waqae aesa kaha hai to sahi kaha hai bilkul.. kiun k is jesi lerkiyan kisi ki bahu nahi hua kerti.. well said sania .... tum bahu ban b nahi skti fiker not.... or itni beyhis qom mei ney aaj tak kahin nahi dekhi... tabhi Allah ka ghazab hai pakistan mei... phir b log toba nahi kertey....

or meera dont say like this abt ayesha ... hamey nahi pata Allah janta hai k wo sachi hai ya jhooti... mager i really feel sorry for her.... is lerkey nei pata nahi or kitni shaadiyan kerni hai... hamey celebrities k aeib nazer nahi aatey.. werna sania kon c shareef hai... india k her doosrey lerkey k saath is k affairs they... kia ferq hai aesi lerki mei or ayesha mei??? aaj kal shareef hai kon????... mei nahi maanti k sari galati ayesha ki thi.. shoaib ney ayesha sey shaadi 2003 mei ki thi... or ab 2010 mei aa ker us ko pata chala k wo fraud hai... kitni bakwas baat hai... doosri shaadi ka is ko b bahana chahiye tha... mei yehi kehti hoon k koi lerki kesi b ho us k saath kabhi aesa na ho... i mean... u know meera... lerka divorcee ho to kuch ferq nahi perta, lerki divorcee ho to us ko sab bura bhala kehtey hain... meri dua hai k Allah her lerki ki kismat achi kerey bus...

or rahi baat sania ki to us ney apney munh sey keh dia hai ... k mei kisi k bahu nahi hoon.. jab us ney ye keh dia tha to kia zaroorat thi paki gov. ko gifts bhijwaney ki... wo jo bhens jesi Firdous aashiq awan hai wo sania ko gold crown pehna ker aai hai... mujhey koi aitraaz nahi hai... as long as Firdous doesnt represent paki gov... wo aik paki representative ki hasiyat sey gae thi... rubbish....

mian bv raazi
    what is the problem of qazi?

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin
    mian bv raazi
    what is the problem of qazi?

no prob at all..... in fact it is us, paki nation, who is a problem 4 everyone... there is nothing to be misunderstand... people r assuming that sania's and shoaib's will have good effect on pak-indo relations... we haven't heard such things in india... bcoz they r still sensible and sane... bus ham logon ki aqal ghaas cherney chali gae.... yehi to mei kehti hoon k in ko shaadi thi poori duniya mei tamasha kiun lagaya hua tha.. baqi logon ki tarah kertey.... badnami alag mulk ki.... kitni buri bat hai... shoaib ka character koi acha nahi raha logon ki nazeron mei... even 1st i thought i wudnt involve in these news... mei ney aik baar b Tv per nahi dekhi ye news... in fact i dont have interest in any kinda showbiz news... but here in this issue, i cant help sharing my opinion... after all i m sensible enough to talk whatever i feel....

@ zara , people r assuming that sania's and shoaib's will have good effect on pak-indo relations..
    india pakistan relations theek kernay ka sirf aik "effective" aur practical tareeka hai aur wo ye k donon countries k media ikathay ho jain thats all.

politicians and army of both countries , kabhi bhi ye nahein chahein gay k ye 2 country aman say rhein , kiun k politicians ki siasat aur army ka department iss tussle baazi say khoob chalta hai.

media bhi iss tussle say khoob faida uthata hai aur issay buhut attention milit hai , news headings milti hein aur un ka business chamakta hai.

politicans corrupt hein iss liay un say ye umeed nahein rakhi ja sakti. army aik department hai , un ka aik mind set hai wo bhi change nahein honay wala.

lekin media mein kuch log hein jo iss baat ko smujh gay hein k ham politicians ko seedhay rastay per laa saktay hein , aur ham un ko ultay seedhay bayan deinay say rok saktay hein.

aman ki asha was a good step by geo , i apprecaite it . aur agar ye program sub channel join ker lein , to hi asal improvement hogi , otherwise ye politicians kuch nahein honay dein gay.

we have a history , k jab bhi koi settlement honay jati hai india k sath , koi na koi aisi gurbur ho jati hai k utli statements di janay lagti hein. ajmal qassab wala incident huwa , saray negociations side per ho gay. police inspector kurkure ki death ki waja bhi kuch smujh nahein aati. ye aik conspriracy bhi ho sakti hai. america bhi ye nahein chahta k ye countries aman say rhein , other wise on ki arms ki mega industries ka future khatray mein hai,

so again i will say k media has to come forward and has to join hands , has to open eyes of the nations . logon ka opinion koi khaas nahein hota , media opinion banata hai , media kisi ka profile theek ya khraab kerta hai. so medias of the both countries has to take the step.

aman ki aasha was started by GEO and TIMES of India. at the same time buhut say indo pak channels nay iss ka mazaq urana shuru ker dia , i wish k wo log bhi ye program join ker leitay to aaj condition kuch aur hoti.

Senior Member Array
    haan main b yehe kehti hon ye un ka personal problem hai.kyun k shoaib ne ek bar b nhe kaha k mere khuwahish k hai indo pak relation theek hon...........

us ko wife chaheye or bas............

ayesha k barey main main ne nhe kaha aisa........

news suni thi main ne...ek call aie thi kisi boy ki he said i m neighbour of ayesha siddique.......
    phr us ne yehe bat bataie thi...........aur kaha tha bht se boys hain jo us ka shikar hoey hain uss ne
    un sab boys se request ki thi k apni zuban kholo aur ayesha k barey main sab ko batao.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information