Easy enough tweak to usually find out about it on your own, but still, some of us still don't find it right away. So here it is:
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Start > right-click on My Computer and select Properties.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Click on the "Advanced" tab.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ See the "Performance" section? Click "Settings".
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Disable the following:
Fade or slide menus into view
Fade or slide ToolTips into view
Fade out menu items after clicking
Show Shadows under menus
Slide open combo boxes
Slide taskbar buttons
Use a background image for each folder type
Use common tasks in folders
There, now Windows will still look nice and perform faster.
View more random threads:
- How to handle the load of millions of...
- laptop or desktop
- Open explorer window from current command...
- Block websites without any software
- welcome screen
- Ashampoo office 2008 free till December 31,...
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - TEXT
- Lesson # 5 Bold Italic Underline (Microsoft...
- Remove items from right click menu
- suspected virus please help !!!