Like previous versions of windows, it takes long time to restart or shutdown windows XP when the "Exit Windows" sound is enabled. To solve this problem you must disable this useless sound.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Click Start button.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Go to settings > Control Panel > Sound, Speech and Audio devices > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Then under program events and windows menu click on "Exit Windows" sub-menu and highlight it. Now from sounds you can select, choose "none" and then click Apply and OK.
Now you should see some improvements when shutting down your system.
View more random threads:
- How to type Urdu in Photoshop
- Lesson # 90 The Macros (Microsoft Office...
- CANNOT INSTALL WINDOWS XP
- Working with registry....
- Mac Pro Mini (Mid Range Tower Mac)
- Sabkhoj Kishangarh Renwal Jobner Dantaramgarh
- Messenger Display pictures
- [TRY IT]Move your mouse cursor without mouse
- How to remove Yoursites123.com (IE, Firefox,...