Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romance, Style, Elegance by Marge Carson

Senior Member Array

Romance, Style, Elegance by Marge Carson

Romance. Style. Elegance. Marge Carson blends exotic woods, exquisite designs and depth of scales into its phenomenal collection of beds for your home.

Senior Member Array
    nice, not really my type though.. gosh zara, i love my parents room lol.. I hope i have room like that when i get married

Senior Member Array
    haily they r not even my type for the time being... u know....they r perfect for couples... so the one i like the most, infact i love, is.....

Senior Member Array
    yea its pretty nice though.. but im gonna have diff colors for my room in diff seasons...

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Haily
    yea its pretty nice though.. but im gonna have diff colors for my room in diff seasons...

mmmm... nice... u know i was talking to my sis that i m gonna have the same bedroom furniture for my wedding.. lolz...

this kinda furniture is for mature ppl... which i surely will be within next few years... hahahaha...

Senior Member Array Inocent Devil's Avatar
    nice...

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sveetzara

mmmm... nice... u know i was talking to my sis that i m gonna have the same bedroom furniture for my wedding.. lolz...

this kinda furniture is for mature ppl... which i surely will be within next few years... hahahaha...
    yea gurl u have to change it when ur getting married.. u kno the other day, i was thinking if my future husband has enough money, im gonna ask him to interior design our room lolzz

i asked my parents that we should bring in an interior designer to our home, but its soooo expensive, but inshallah i want to design my parents room, bring in that interior desinger.. but its will cost more like 2000 dollars or so

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sveetzara

yea gurl u have to change it when ur getting married.. u kno the other day, i was thinking if my future husband has enough money, im gonna ask him to interior design our room lolzz

i asked my parents that we should bring in an interior designer to our home, but its soooo expensive, but inshallah i want to design my parents room, bring in that interior desinger.. but its will cost more like 2000 dollars or so

yea haily w8 until i becoame an interior designer .... i wud surely do it free for u.. hehehehe... u know its is on the top of my wish list to become an interior designer... [-o<

Senior Member Array
    omg now i want to go to skool for that, but its soo competitive...

Junior Member Array
    ok i'll buys this in next generation...c u guys....lolz....should be very little only...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information