Yusuf Pathan IPL 100 - Fastest Century
The IPL 2010 Match 2 played between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals. It was the game that would be remembered in the history, Yusuf Pathan scored fastest century yet in IPL for Rajastan Royals but was unable to save the game. Yusuf Pathan made incredible 100 off 37 balls fell agonizingly short of stealing the unlikeliest of upsets, as a miserly final over by Lasith Malinga secured the spoils for Mumbai.In a thrilling contest that may yet be the match of the tournament, the Mumbai Indians just about held off the Rajasthan Royals to win by four runs on Saturday. Here is the complete scorecard of the game.
View more random threads:
- IPL Animation's
- Things Get Ugly Between Two Legends At...
- Can you recognize these boys ?
- Excellent Table Tennis Trick, His Opponent...
- Cricketers enjoying tough training in Kakul
- Never give up!
- Indian Team felicitated in Delhi, India News
- Pakistani cricket team in funny movie poster...