Yusuf Pathan IPL 100 - Fastest Century
The IPL 2010 Match 2 played between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals. It was the game that would be remembered in the history, Yusuf Pathan scored fastest century yet in IPL for Rajastan Royals but was unable to save the game. Yusuf Pathan made incredible 100 off 37 balls fell agonizingly short of stealing the unlikeliest of upsets, as a miserly final over by Lasith Malinga secured the spoils for Mumbai.In a thrilling contest that may yet be the match of the tournament, the Mumbai Indians just about held off the Rajasthan Royals to win by four runs on Saturday. Here is the complete scorecard of the game.
View more random threads:
- Akhal Teke - The most beautiful Horse in the...
- IPL 3rd Match - Delhi vs Rajasthan -Delhi...
- The Greatest Day
- Preity at a Training Session For her Team
- cricket champain india 2008 winning rally
- Disney Pixar newest 3D animated offering...
- cricket wordcup fans 2011
- India 5th Medal in Olympics
- indian hockey 2007 asia cup